After a not so peaceful night, I got up at 6 am (yeah, too early, I agree!), got dressed, had my breakfast and went to the train station (about 100m from my house... not too far!). I can see that I am not the only one thinking of their bed, all of the people around me looked sleepy!
30 mns later, I entered in the high school and went to the "teachers' lounge", you know, this class where all the prof meet, forbidden to pupils, which seems so mysterious and inaccessible when you are a teenager. And that's it, I'm in ! I even have my own box where I find all the papers the woman I replace left me. Whouhouh!
I borrow the photocophy card of a colleague (it's still funny for me to say "colleague", speaking about a teacher), use the photocopier without realizing that it was set on A3 and not A4 format. My attempt to use the tool to cut the paper is a huge failure (sheets tore up). As a result, when I told my pupils "I just made a mistake by using the printer", they gave me a look meaning "poor girl, she is not even able to use a printer".
I began the days with 2 hours where I have only half of the class. It was very convenient in the beginning. It enabled me to discover them and to begin to learn their names (very very hard task for me ! I'm not done yet!). Then, I had the whole class for one hour.
It was some 1ère S (S for scientific so they are supposed to be not too bad in maths and to not hate them, 1ère corresponds to some 16-17 year-old teenagers). They were nice, they shut up when I ask them to, they ask questions when they didn't understand, they looked quite interested... cool ! Nevertheless, they seemed quite slow! I did half of the things I had planned... I need some training to know how long they will take to complete their tasks.
At some point, I hear laughing behind my back... I turned around and begin to think "are they laughing at me?" I saw my hands : blue and green because of the chalk from this fucking black board!! "Shit, I thought I had paid attention!" and I remembered how much fun I had, a few years ago (ok, ok some months ago is more realistic!) with my teachers turning red/yellow/white by painting their face with ther colourfull hands... I realized they stop laughing, I really don't think I touched my face... they weren't staring at me with funny smiles... Ouf! It should have been something else !! So now, "SHUT UP !!"
****
Thank you Melissa for correcting my mistakes !!

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire