samedi 20 juin 2009

End !!

Hi everybody !!

This message will be my last post on this blog !! Anyway, I haven't written so much since I'm back from Bulgaria ! And as my teacher's adventure is over, this is the right time to really close this blog. Thanks to all people who followed me through all these months !! This year and half was really amazing, I discovered so many things, met so many people, ... It was great !!!

Now, it's time to go back to the "real world" : I will go on my physics studies in September in Paris (Physics of Liquids exactly), I am looking forward to be in September !!! I miss so much school, to learn exciting things... And also, to be able to sleep on my desk when I'm too tired, without the need to say "Who wants to correct this exercise?" !!
I'm so happy to go back to Paris !!! I don't really fit countryside way of life, all the more when you live at your mother's place ! I found a very nice flat, I will move in the 1st of August, it's great : it's located in the very downtown of Paris : in the Marais !! Between République and Beaubourg !! Ouhouhouhoh !!! You can see here :


It's a 22m^2 studio, white, well lightened, with toilets and shower ! What could I ask more?!

The main room


Kitchen and bathroom


Door


The matter is stairs : they are very very narrow (up to 48cm!). I have to buy only furniture which can come apart ! Ikea, here I am !!




Moving in is going to be so funny !!!


So... thanks to all of you ! Please, write me on my email if you want !! Bye !!

To finish, I will write some of my best, and overall funniest, memories as an high school teacher ! (Sorry, it will be in French, I'm too lazy to translate)


(à venir !)




1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Pas large l'escalier! y a des retours de soirées qui vont transformer l'ascension de cet escalier en ascension de l'everest!

Bises

Antoine